2017 Timetable and Casual Class PricesYoga | Pilates | Barre | Meditation | Retreats
- Avoid eating 1.5hrs prior to class
- Wear comfortable gym clothes, footware is not required
- BYO Yoga mat or use one of ours
- BYO Water or purchase in studio
- All Yoga/Pilates equipment is provided
- You are welcome to BYO your own wrist/leg weights
- Download our app to stay up to date with class and instructor changes.
- Booking is Not necessarily.
WHO CAN ATTEND OUR CLASSES:
We invite everyone to attend our classes, here is guide.
- Mum & Bub classes (Dad’s are welcome) babies 6 weeks to 8 months young
- Pregnant Mum’s are invited to join any of our Yoga Classes, we would love to have the approval of your medical specialist before you begin classes. Please contact us prior to starting classes. If you are already a client of ours and you fall pregnant please let us know as soon as possible, so we can continue to support & guide you safely through our classes
- Kids Yoga is fantastic for kids from 5 yrs to 11 years young
- Generally all other clientele are perfect for any of our Yoga | Pilates | Barre classes, all levels, religions, gender, shapes, sizes and fitness levels.
Please note we don’t have a receptionist so our doors are locked during class times.
- Arrive 10 min prior to class start time
- Check-in at reception upon arrival
- Personal belongings (bag/phone/shoes) are left in reception
- Kick off your shoes and leave your cares and worries behind.